Sunday, April 27, 2008

Intro...

Opening a restaurant has always been a dream of mine. So I've decided that some 4 years from now, I will finally take the plunge.


In the meantime, this will be my food diary...somewhere to jolt down my own recipes and interesting new trends in the food and restaurant industry.

I'd like to use this opportunity to say that all the recipes on Restaurant Dreams will be about easy cooking. Delicious cooking...but easy cooking. We can't all be Nigella Lawson (my personal favourite), but I truly believe that we can all cook! I've noticed that most of my friends prefer take out over cooking simply because they believe they can't cook. I refuse to believe that! Hopefully some of my easy recipes will inspire all of you who've just moved out of home, or moved out long time ago, to say hello to your kitchens and start cooking! And trust me, you'll be just fine.
x
Mina

No comments: